Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Online Clothing Store -- Viandi remark

Online Clothing Store -- I have found this to be a very fine show. I would have preferred a solid brown or black but settled for the tan & brown since that was the only option. Now that I have the shoes however I would not change a thing. I've been wearing these shoes for two or three weeks now and since that time my step has gotten lighter and my teeth have gotten whiter.

Ariat Cobalt Ladies XR Devon Pro Paddock Boot (Misc.) This is my 3rd pair of these boots and I love them. Trouble is I wear them so often that they only last me about 18 months which makes them an expensive purchase!
Online Clothing Store -- Viandi remark
Online Clothing Store -- ros shoe not NARROW enoughI have a narrow foot. This shoe was listed as NAROW. NOT !!!!!!! I was very dsappointed that it was not NARROW enough. Published 13 days ago by sep ?

No comments:

Post a Comment