Thursday, September 27, 2012

the comment: The AFTER BURN EFFECT: Best Way to Get It (Maximum Gym Results!) reviews online reviews

The AFTER BURN EFFECT: They arrived in 6 days with super saver shipping. I was very excited to try them on, after the wait, since I had heard so many good things about them. The shoes are very lightweight, and they are very comfortable. I have the same complaints as everyone though. I tried on a 9 in a store, which was a great fit, when I received mine, they were a little big. They're kind of difficult to wear as a sandal, but as a clog, the straps really stick to your ankle, and they're pretty comfortable.

I own two pairs of these Haflinger Slippers and never had this problem before. The seam on the top of the foot is a good 1/4 inch deep and very stiff. Hurts the toes!! I am really bummed. I have loved these slippers for years - only ones I have found with arch supports in them.
the comment: The AFTER BURN EFFECT: Best Way to Get It (Maximum Gym Results!) reviews online reviews
The AFTER BURN EFFECT: These shoes were great. I would say they ran small. So order up a size (maybe size and a half)BUT ... the biggest issue we had is that they left black skid marks EVERYWHERE across the wood floor. It was a real bummer, because they are very light weight- nice shoe. We had to obviously send them back.No one else has complained about that here, so not sure if it was just that pair or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment