Monday, October 1, 2012

the comment: Discount Polo Accessories

Discount Polo Accessories I purchased a pair of these for myself and loved them, so ended up getting my mom and mother-in-law both a pair for Mother's Day and am happy to report that both absolutely LOVE their new shoes as well!Only problem....my mom is afraid to get hers dirty so has only wore them outside walking once! We had to spend a wee bit more money on her for Mother's Day and got her a gym membership to a gym that has an inside walking track - LOL!Thumbs up!

These are excellent shoes. My son works in a hospital and is on his feet all day long. As always, when ordering from .com our orders are timely and in good shape. Thanks.
the comment: Discount Polo Accessories
Discount Polo Accessories Very comfortable boot. I wear these as daily shoes and they are great, except for the eyelets. They seem to have a plastic backing that falls off and the top metal piece comes loose from the boot. Now I have these little bangles loose on my shoe laces. I have owned several pairs of Danners, this is the first time this has happened to me. I am not sure if these are made in USA or not. The eyelets are not a huge deal for an otherwise nice boot. It just irritates me each time I lace them up. Otherwise, I have been quite happy with them and how well they breath. It's just those %$#@ eyelets!

No comments:

Post a Comment