Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the comment: Then and Now Discount Designer Clothing reviews online reviews

Then and Now Discount While certain finer details of this product such as the embroidery pattern on the fabric was just fine, small things like stitching and the velcro attachments at the back just were not up to standard. There were loose threads and I felt that the product was not worth the money I paid for it.But besides that, it is very much like the image, but less flattering actually on.

PumpEase Classic Collection hands-free pumping bra - Verry Cherry - M (Baby Product) I bought a medium and use the middle hook and eye setting. Pre-pregnancy, I was a 36B/C; nursing, I am a 38C/D. I started pumping to allow my husband to take a "night shift". Then I started pumping every 2 hours for 5 days to get my supply up during our son's 3 week growth spurt. Without this bra, double pumping for 15-20 minutes was a lesson in patience since I could not do anything else as my hands were occupied with the pumps. This bra is worth every penny. I'm able to use our laptop while pumping...like right now. : The material is very comfortable, and all the pattern choices were cute. We gotta feel cute where we can during this time My only slight disapointment is that there is no halter strap. I would prefer one to help support the weight of the bottles when they are full so I don't feel them pulling my chest down.
the comment: Then and Now Discount Designer Clothing reviews online reviews
Then and Now Discount this product's reviews Most Helpful First

No comments:

Post a Comment