Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: Forever A Teen and Mark online reviews

Forever A Teen and Run smallThey look and feel like a good shoe, however as others have stated they run small so I have to return with all the hassle that in tells. Published 9 months ago by Ken A Classen ?

Eastland Caldora Slip-onI purchased two different styles of Eastland shoes, both size 8.5. The Amore Slip-on fit perfectly but the Caldora was so small that I couldn't even get my foot into it. It is a great looking shoe and I plan to order it in a different size...hopefully it will fit. I walk a lot during my day while teaching and Eastland shoes are always comfortable and stylish. Published 23 months ago by Van Gogh ?
the comment: Forever A Teen and Mark online reviews
Forever A Teen and I bought these as a summer walker / work shoe-boot. They are not as sturdy as I thought they would be. I'm used to wearing shoes and boots with ankles so maybe it's just me.If you are doing heavy hiking or working I'd suggest something thicker but then they will be hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment